Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tribute to Elizabeth Taylor and a Beautiful Friendship

Mike's friend Elizabeth...that beautiful lady who was like a warm cuddly blanket to him. I believe they were true soulmates and no doubt, eternal friends. Since June 25, 2009, I have often thought about the day of her passing and what a joyous celebration it would be for them to be reunited in spirit! She was by far the best friend Michael ever had and she was his most loyal advocate. She knew him better than anybody and never hesitated to speak up on his behalf. God knew he needed a friend like her. She was so devastated by his death, I am happy for both of them that they are at last together again. Two beautiful free spirits! I am only sad for us that we will no longer have her here to speak her mind. She was a bold, beautiful, no-nonsense kind of woman. I loved that about her! Yes, she will be missed...



I just need to say
While I’m standing here in front of you
Thank you for the joy
And the tears

I am a part of you
And you a part of me
You can see right through
To everything in me there is to see

You know me inside and out
You’ve heard me cry
You’ve heard me shout
And you’ve seen me smile
At what you are about

I just wanna thank you
For being my friend
For staying with me
Through thick and through thin

Such loyalty and trust
Can never be replaced
So, forgive me if I make a fuss
My friend…
But you’ve touched me with your grace

12/31/10
Copyright © 2010 by Charlene Burgess


In loving memory of Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor
"Dame Elizabeth"
February 27, 1932 - March 23, 2011

A Hollywood Legend and a true Lover of Life
but most of all...
A trusted and devoted friend





“My heart…my mind… are broken. I loved Michael with all my soul and I can’t imagine life without him. We had so much in common and we had such loving fun together... My life feels so empty. I don’t think anyone knew how much we loved each other... The purest most giving love I’ve ever known. Oh God! I’m going to miss him... I can’t yet imagine life with out him. But I guess with God’s help… I’ll learn."
~ Elizabeth Taylor upon Michael's passing


No comments:

Post a Comment