Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Rainbow Is My Love Message

I've left suddenly
I had no time to say goodbye
Short moments, but still shorter
if there is a light that pierces your heart

The rainbow is my love message
Maybe one day you could touch it
With the colors it would cancel
the most discouraging and distressing pain

I've become the sunset of evening, you know
and I speak as the leaves of April
and I live inside of every sincere voice
and with the birds I live a soft song
and my speech more beautiful and dense
expresses with the silence its sense

Some things I didn’t understand
that are clear as the falling stars
And I have to tell you that it is infinite pleasure
to carry these heavy suitcases

I really miss you so much my dear friend
and so many things I have to say
Listen only to the real music
and always try to understand

Listen always to the real music
and try to understand if you can


~ Excerpt of a song by Adriano Celentano ~

No comments:

Post a Comment